I'm utterly disgusting.

Posted by May on Thursday, July 14, 2011

I don't know what's more disgusting...

a) the fact that I went to bed at 12a.m and set my alarm clock at 3a.m to study
b) I convinced myself at 3AM that sleep was more important than study.
c) or the fact that I woke up at 3p.m in the afternoon

You're right, I'm utterly disgusting!

I'm probably the most unproductive person you'll meet within a fifteen kilometre radius and I'm not particularly proud of it. I like to see myself as a person that needs AT LEAST 12 hours of sleep. If I wake up before I had my 12 hours of sleep, I tend to start my day being moody. Some people tells me I'm unhealthy when they find out I sleep an average of 12 hours on a daily basis but I call them jealous. Because.. who doesn't love sleep?

So, currently.. I'm on the verge of failing a course at uni because I'm really great and I never really bother to attend any of the 'help' session they offered during the semester. I have a supplementary exam tomorrow morning and I can feel the stress level crawling up my neck. It doesn't help that I'm currently having a pounding headache that feels like tiny gnomes inside my head mining for gold.

I've been studying the whole day (ever since 3p.m) in my PJ's in the comfort of my messy room which currently looks it's been robbed. Right now, I'm kinda regretting the amount of chocolate that has passed through the gates of my teeth today because we all know who just might be getting more pimples tomorrow.

I apologise for the lack of quality in my posts (Quality? In your posts, May? Good joke). I feel like the quality of my posts and my writing has steadily decreased exponentially (not that I'm ever revisiting the nightmare that is maths) but, it's partially because I'm stressed.

I know, it seems like all I do on this blog is throw pieces of nonsensical writing on your browser but if your reading this, I'm guessing I must be entertaining you in some way or another. I'm guessing, this 'space' is probably a place where you come when you've exhausted all other procrastination revenues, kinda like a last resort.

You know, you love me.

Anyways, it's probably wise if I return to studying.
Wish me luck guys! (I'm going to need it)