EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY DONE! *throws confetti in the air*

Posted by May on Thursday, June 09, 2011


Hello all dedicated readers, followers, trolls, creepers and lurkers. After nearly 1 month of solid hibernation, I am officially back!

Sorry for my absence on this blog (SIF, anyone cares.), The exams has pretty much finished for me this semester and this was what I did to my last exam paper when I completed it...


I think I've aged heaps while I've been on exam hiatus. It seems like a thousand years have passed because so much has happened. Since then, I have aged a few hundred million years and have now grown a mustache and a beard long enough to rival Dumbledore.

I'm here to update you guys on what's been happening in my 2 weeks of absence from the blogging world. I attempted to study for exams (note: attempted) though that didn't end up going so well because we all know my attention span is practically non-existent!. I ended up spending copious amount of time, refreshing my twitter and facebook news feed till I was pretty convinced my index finger was gonna fall off any minute from the excessive use of it.

I'm glad that my exams are over now. They raped me so badly, I think even typing the word 'exams' sends shivers down my spine. On a brighter note, for the rest of this holiday, I plan on filling my days up with copious amounts of 'chilling'.

I'm planning to be so freakin' chilled and relax that the saliva in my mouth would most probably solidify into ice and block my airways which will probably cause death by asphyxiation. That's right. You heard correctly, I'm planning my own death this holidays. *inserts scary audio*

And, I'm officially rambling...

Winter's approaching and the temperature is dropping. I guess this means the storage of swim wear, the air conditioner, singlet tops, ice blocks and hair removal. It also means the reintroduction of my love affair with the heater, hot showers, the decreased ability to wake up in the morning, dry skin, chapped lips, thick jackets, and the cultivation of hair on my legs which will be cleverly concealed under jeans. Ah, winter - you complete me.

Thanks for all the feedback about my style of blogging on the last blog post. Thanks so much for all your flattering comments (my ego is literally the size of Saturn right now). Thanks to the special someone that texted me saying "I'm having a-MAY-zing withdrawals. Please blog soon because I'm going cold turkey. Is there a quit line number somewhere?". You made my week - literally.

Not forgetting someone who sent me a text asking if I had died because I stated on my last blog post that I was only meant to be on a two week hiatus. Well, fooled you.


On a side note, I used to dismiss people who listed "sleeping" as their hobby - idiots, and I prided myself on being a morning person but that was 5 years ago, when my bed time was 9p.m. I don't know what changed but life is now infinitely better asleep. Dreams are better than reality. I don't know about you, but I'm sure driving a silver car with silver wings beats commuting to university any day. And of course, nothing beats the embrace of warm bedsheets.

I'm probably just salivating all over sleep right now because I'm currently lack of sleep. So, I guess I should go catch up on some z's before this blog post becomes an essay on the legalization of general anesthesia and unconsciousness via hitting people over the head with a crowbar, because sleeping is better than being awake.

I'll be back soon so keep your eyes peeled... like an orange.

'CYAHHHH LATER HOMIES'