I feel like zksanfanjsak!!!!

Posted by May on Monday, May 16, 2011

Right now, I'm feeling like zksanfanjsak. In case you don't speak fluent smacking forehead on the keyboard, that translates roughly to "So freaking screwed for my exams, it's not even funny".

Procrastination: 1, May: 0


It finally sinked into my brain today that exams are 2 weeks away and I've got so much to study; it's a joke. Right now, I feel like the whole world is continuously moving but I'm just standing still. It's not that I don't know what to do, but I've just realized that there is TOO much to do. Right now, my pulse is racing like a mad horse and I'm pretty sure it's because of the creeping possibility of failure staring straight into my eyes.

I AM SO STRESSED RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT MY STUDIES THAT I'M GETTING MIGRAINES THAT LITERALLY GO UP TO MY NECK.


If I fail my exams, there is a high possibility I'll be employed as a professional sea sponge or even a block of cheese. When I joked around a few months ago and wrote on my blog "Future career: Wouldn't mind being a professional sea sponge or even a block of cheese" - I didn't realize it would one day mutate from words on a blog post to a sort of weird reality.

I'm seriously not kidding when I say that I'm dangerously behind on my studying. They don't call me the Crammer Extraordinaire for nothing. So, as from today, I'm going to remove myself from all forms of telecommunication. You can reach me by sending a messenger pigeon or by casting out a message in a bottle. Do not expect any immediate replies, though.

Yes, this does mean a hiatus for two weeks, but I shall see you all on the flip side!

Now, back to churning out economic notes like I've got literary dysentery.