Hillsongs One Day Perth Conference 2011

Posted by May on Saturday, May 14, 2011

On the 12th of May, I attended the Hillsongs One Day Perth Conference. I remember walking into the challenge stadium and immediately being overwhelmed by the crowd. Just seeing the amount of people gathered there was enough to make my jaw to drop - literally. The amount of times my jaw dropped the whole time I was there, was enough for me to wonder if I was going home, jawless. (Yes, I'm so lame.)

So there I was, standing with GMC'ers amidst a huge, huge crowd of people singing their hearts out to God. And although there were times my lips barely moved, I really felt my heart being moved. For the first time in a really, really long time, I felt like everyone under the same roof were family to me even though most of the people there were just strangers.

If it wasn't from Sharon who generously 'gave up' her ticket to me, I would never have gotten the opportunity to be a part of this powerful praise and worship and words can't describe how truely grateful I am! Thank you.

Unfortunately, even with a 10.1 mega pixels camera, I had a hard time trying to take clear shots with my camera. As you are about to see in the following pictures, my self worth as a photographer is only as good as the quality of the pictures I'm about to show in this blog post - which will give you the impression that I took all this pictures using a 2 megapixel camera. That's how bad it is. 'Nuff said.























My recording of the hillsongs performance were so bad that when I played the video I recorded on my camera, I couldn't even hear them singing. It was terrible. In the end, I had to resort to typing 'hillsongs conference perth' on youtube so that I could actually put up videos of the performance on my blog. Shame.

Here's 2 videos of the perth performance that I found on youtube.

'your name high' by hillsongs.



We ended the a-MAY-zing night with 'one way'...



It was truely an awesome night!

It's now 3:33a.m, I'm off to bed.