Size 2 baby sneakers (insert "awws" here)

Posted by May on Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello Netizens! I know it's been ages since I've blogged about 'life' in general but to sum up my life sans blog in exactly three words: It's getting better. But now that it's the Easter study break, I can spend my time doing things I haven't done in a while like... *abrupt silence* Well, I haven't done anything different from the normal routine though recently, my ovaries exploded after I came across a pair of size 2 baby sneakers and for the next 2 minutes, the only thing that came out of my mouth was: (insert "awws" here).

gucci-baby-sneakers1

gucci-baby-sneakers2


I've never really given child rearing much thought but I am now convinced it's God's will for me to make lots of mini May Rodrick Fierze and equip them each with a pair of size 2 baby sneakers.

In all seriousness, I'd like to say thank you to my (remaining and somewhat dwindling) readers who have been a constant reader to my blog. You've all been incredibly supportive.

On a side note, it's been a while since I've answered questions so I've created another Formspring account (http://formspring.me/mayzhang) where you can ask me any question while remaining completely anonymous. If you like, you could even send me picture of yourself in a mankini. The possibilities are endless.

You can also send me your homework questions and I'll reply with incoherent gibberish because that is the sound of me banging my head repeatedly on the keyboard. Alright guys, bring on the questions!

http://formspring.me/mayzhang