What's my view?

Posted by May on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here’s my view: Religion won’t save a person. You know what does? A true relationship with a Savior, and that’s none other than Jesus Christ. Because He will save you not only from hell but also from the hell we inevitable set ourselves up for here on this Earth.

I believe that Faith trumps religion by an infinity of miles. If you add trust to that and a daily commitment to walk with the One who gave it all, then I think you’re all set for life!

If you have never believed what I’m saying here is true, maybe you can try seeking God with all your heart and ask Him to make Himself real to you. Because if you ask me now to prove God’s existence, I can tell you already that I can’t. Even I have a lot of things I don’t understand about God and the way He does things.

But I acknowledge the fact that He’s God and I’m not, and that my little human brain can only understand so much. But even more than that, the main reason why I believe He is real is because He is real to me. And I sincerely hope that no one misses out on His overwhelming realness because, seriously...

what’s life without the One who gave it to you?