Uni's starting soon...

Posted by May on Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello a-MAY-zing readers, (and the lurking unicorns) I have returned for yet another post.

I'm just popping in to say hello and give you a quick update on what's been happening in the latest episode of The a-MAY-zing show, which is really not much because I don't see why anyone would wanna watch a TV show called "The a-MAY-zing show" in the first place.

These holidays actually turned out to be one of the most life changing and probably one of the most memorable holidays - especially the last 2 weeks. I've gone through so much and learnt so much. I can't express how thankful I am for everyone who were there for me in the past 2 weeks. All your advices, encouragement and unconditional support really paid off because right now, I'm clear about the path I want to take in my life. I know the kind of person I want to strive to be and most importantly, I feel stronger and more dependent on myself than I've ever felt.

On a side note, apparently to most people, I'm now officially known as a party animal who goes clubbing almost every weekend and probably starting to become a little too social but hey, it's better than staying home and refreshing my facebook news feed every 10 minutes and letting my social life be slapped in the face as a result.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4EHzNsv4QNRSOe1XpZaY3sjxRUFVSYqSRzkCsWfLbf7-On0T4s2iNSCC0980RuaYZZ6C2NKSdGegWwklFHea8jgDvd7DN1IhZXZz0FQgMOZTwEUryI_DisZ4ufW6cHUG9Bz69-MVX7Jw/s1600/diary.jpg

I nearly forgot to mention that I got a 2011 diary and stickers from Kikki-K. Words can not describe how much I desire for every single piece of stationery inside Kikki-K. Not only is everything so a-MAY-zing and well thought out, it's also Swedish! (if I'm not wrong) Which makes all the stationery have the unnatural ability to speak a second language whilst in my grasp.

The diary makes me a little motivated for 2011. I really hope that university this year is going to be brilliant, because I've invested in brilliant things (diary & stickers so far) for it to be brilliant.

That's pretty much everything that has happened recently worth mentioning. Besides the fact that the weather pretty much makes me want to lock myself in my freezer and survive on uncooked frozen nuggets and wedges for the remainder of Summer. Life has been pretty chill.