Life's good

Posted by May on Friday, October 08, 2010

So, I just got off the phone with Tiffany and I have to say, I'm feeling really happy at the moment. *chuckles* It never fails to amaze you how the smallest things can turn your day around, how a simple phone call can put a smile on your face, it can make everything better even if it wasn't that bad before. It made me happy enough to feel like blogging, but even better, something to write about.

I have just spent the last 45 minutes or so sharing to Tiffany something that I've never shared before. As in, it's not something that I have ever shared with anyone. But it was an incident that really turned my life around, in both a good and bad way. An incident that I have never talked about, or even expressed before so when I did express it, even Tiffany could tell that I've never shared it before. Well, it sure wasn't something I planned on telling her when I called her for a twitter update on her life. But hey, life's a mystery! You never know what's just around the corner.

Right now, I feel so liberated.

Life's good - for now.

Anyways, I guess I'm gonna end it here for today.

--

On a side note, I'm thinking of starting another blog on my spiritual journey with God. I kinda want a 'space' where I can go when I'm feeling like I'm drifting away from God.

Isaiah 40: 29-31

"He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak; young people can fall exhausted. But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow walk."

Amen.