10 things you should know about me

Posted by May on Sunday, October 24, 2010

1.
A high school teacher once told me, there is a certain 'vagueness' about me.

2.
Future career: I don't mind being a professional sea sponge or even a block of cheese.
(My high school teachers are going to be SO PROUD of me if they knew about it. NOT!)

3.

4.
I'm getting a little sick of explaining myself.

5.
You're not asking but I'm trying to grow a mustache or a beard.

6.
I'm mix.
I might look 100% Asian but I'm not.
I'm actually half Asian and half awesome.

7.
My dream room! *orgasms*

8.
I tend to do this sometimes.

9.
10.
Every night, I stay up way past 12, not because I'm not tired. It's not because I want to tweak on those social networking sites. Because I am tired and I want to sleep. But I can't because my mind runs like crazy. It over thinks, over analyzes things that I don't want to think about. So, I purposely keep myself away & tire myself out so that when I finally lie in bed, I fall asleep and my thoughts don't keep me up.