Haircut.

Posted by May on Monday, August 30, 2010

I've said this a million times, and by now.. it should be no surprise to anyone. It should only start to sound repetitive but I hate change. And, for someone that doesn't like change, I'm going to be stepping out of my comfort zone because I'm gonna get a haircut. I don't mean just getting my hair cut shorter with the same old hairstyle, I mean a different style. A totally different style from the usual, I'm taking a risk.

Today, I showed Abby the hairstyle and we talked about it for a while and I made a joke with Abby that if I looked bad in it, I might just go on a 40 day fast. I swear, right after I said that, her face changed in a flash from a normal 'abby' face to a 'I wanna bitch slap you' face.

Just for the record, this is not how Abby looks like.

I guess only people who know Abby personally would understand how this looks like but Abby's nostrils starts to flare, her teeth is biting the bottom lip, she's shaking her head sideways really slowly, and she looks me straight in the eye like a single blink could kill me and she said..

'May, I want you to PROMISE me now that you will not do that to me'.

For some reason, after Abby said that, I felt something that I haven't felt for a while. I'm not sure if 'love' is the right word. There's no way to describe this feeling, but i'll try. It was like I felt that 'someone still cared' or maybe no one really expressed that to me in a while but I had this sudden urge to jump out of my seat and give Abby a really big hug.

P.S: This is how Abby looks like...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
(this face gets me laughing every time!)

Just kidding, this is how she normally looks like...

.
.
.
.
.


I love her, I really do.