Brother

Posted by May on Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today, I felt something being robbed away from me. For some reason, I seem to have been through this exact same path before. I seem to have experience the same exact feeling before with the same questions - 'why?'. Exactly 1 month ago, I felt the same thing being robbed away from me, and just when I start to come to terms with it, I find myself being knocked down again for the exactly same reason - I'm losing another sibling. I've lost one for the time being, and I'm losing another brother - exactly 1 month later. Only this time, it's for a longer period of time.

The only difference compared to this one and the other one is that, I got given time to 'digest' the information.
(6 days to be exact!)


I've said this before, I'll say it again.
It 'hits' me fine. Just fucking fine.


That night when you wiped away my tears with your bare hands;
it was then that you became something more than just a 'friend'.