It 'hits' me just fine

Posted by May on Monday, July 26, 2010

There are some things that happens in life without any warning that that no one has any control over. And, I guess this is just one of those times where I find myself standing in the dark with questions that are seeking answers but knowing I will never be able to comprehend why some things have happened the way they are.

And no matter how much I think about it, no matter how much I pray over it - I know it's something that will always remain a question mark in my mind.

There are no reasonable explanations that can justify one's reason to leave all of a sudden with only a few minutes of warning just before departure. I barely had time to digest the information. How do you comprehend it all? You don't.

Whatever it is, I'm glad to say, it 'hits' me just fine.