Productive day - INDEED!

Posted by May on Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ah well, so I technically don't exactly know how to start this blog post. But let's just say it all started when I got a call from Joyce this morning and she asked if I wanted to accompany her to 'FAL' to buy cutlery for Sunday Sesh. I didn't exactly have any plans for the day so I decided to tag along with Joyce and Abby. Not long after, Abby got a call from Yohaan and we decided to invite him along to lunch. And we decided to go to Nando's @ southlands for lunch while Joyce went to pick Joel up from church. Pretty boring story but that's the basic outline of how all of us ended up together!

Anyways, here are some pictures of us at SOUTHLANDS!

hello eye bags.

Yohaan looks so innocent with his new hair cut!



Rodrick Fierze!~


Group Shot!


And again...





And then, we left Southlands..


Of course when we pass a music shop - JPYM'ers can't stop but stare


FAIL!


FAIL AGAIN


And FAILED yet again - so I gave up!





I love this biatch.



I *heart* them.


And then.. one of their friends were experiencing car problems and needed help so we drove over there to try and help her - because that's what christians do, they help people in need -grins-


Yohaan trying to fix the brake..


While we cam-whored...


Joel wanted a piece of the action.








Let me explain how I decided to take a shot of Joel's ass.

Joyce: *points* LOOK... LOOK! OI, LOOK.
Abby/Joyce: HEY! Take a picture - it will totally make today blog-worthy!!
May: -takes out her phone- *snap*

So yeah - totally not a pervert. LOL.

And then... by the time I got home - I only had 15 minutes to get ready before Joe came to pick me up for 'Youth Alive' @ Perth Christian Life Centre

(please excuse bad picture quality!)







The preacher! He was awesome - I loved his asian jokes!

He preached about what it was to experience freedom. It's not going to parties and clubbing or smoking or drinking or taking drug. Those might give you freedom but it's a short experience of freedom - the next day, your not going to experience the same freedom the night before - in fact you might feel shit from being drunk the day before and etc.

True freedom comes from Jesus. That - is freedom INDEED!
Yeah, that's just a brief overview of his preaching!



After that, we headed to Brandon's house for dinner and then came home.

So yeah - a productive but yet tiring day!