Unexplainable

Posted by May on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I stole took this from Felicia's blog because it was just so meaningful. When I first read it on her blog, I couldn't help but re-read it a few times because the words were so deep and the thoughts that has been on my mind for a while now, I could never seem to find words to explain it and here they were explained for me. However, it has been edited and tweeked a little here and there because I really wanted to make it relate 100% to me. But yeah kudos to her aye.

--

We are all trying to figure out who we are in this world.
Who our real friends are,
where we think we fit in life,
what type of person we want to eventually become,
what we want to do with our life,
And what makes us, us.

In life, we learn to read between the lines,
we learn why things are different.
we learn about shades of grey,
and not just black and white.

we learn why some things work out, while others don't.
we learn that when love doesn't work out
when our heart feels like it's been put through a mincing machine; we'll survive.
That even though our chest hurts like crazy
and we think it will never go away, sometimes it does;
and it fades into a warm fuzzy memory.

That the obstacles are there to see how we handle them.
That even though crying does not solve anything,
but sure as hell makes us feel better.
We learn not to sweat the small stuff.


To differentiate between those who wants to see us fall from those who will be there to see us soar.