My self-esteem just dropped to 0%

Posted by May on Thursday, May 20, 2010


Why should you judge me when you barely know me? You thought you knew me well but turns out you obviously knew nothing about me. Why would you judge my actions when you don’t even know my motive? It’s just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of people instead of things.


And when personal judgement is forbidden, men’s first concern is not how to choose, but how to justify their choice. But did they? Don't judge any man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins. And never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people - your family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers you meet along the way.

Your judgements will only judge you, and nothing will reveal in you, the only thing it will do is expose your weaknesses, more ingeniusly than the attitude of pronouncing upon your own fellows. For me, only a kind person is able to judge another person justly to make allowances for their weaknesses. A kind eye, while recognizing defects, sees beyond them. And, you are obviously not one of them.

You have no right to call anyone a hypocrite, when you yourself judge others first. It's karma. So, judge not thy neighbor until thou art come into his place. Bear that in mind.

Align Right--

The words you said really hurt me deep - deeper than I thought you would ever hurt me. And no, I will not tell you this - if you ask, I will deny it. I am not even going to bother, because I know you meant exactly what you said. And, I accept the truth. Right now, I'm scared everyone will judge and look at me the way you did. And, I have every right to think like that.


I wish you could feel the 'power' of the words you said to me.
The heart is screaming for HELP but the mind is too embarrassed to ask for help.


I can't do this alone.