May and Sindhu's unexpected encounter

Posted by May on Friday, May 14, 2010

Note: This post might get really wordy!

On Thursday, I woke up after what seemed like a really long and deep sleep, attempted to find my phone with both my eyes close by using only my sense of touch, finally found it, looked at the time on my phone with my squinty eyes and immediately jumping out of bed like a ninja. It's amazing how fast I managed to jump out of my bed when I looked at the time. It was like a reflex, as if my comfy bed immediately turned into a really hot burning oven.



So anyways, I took a quick shower then rushed to the bus stop so that I could catch my other lecture only to end up waiting half an hour for my bus which was meant to be there 20 minutes ago. If the weather was fine, I wouldn't be complaining too much about waiting at the bus stop but the weather was so cold and there was no sun - at all! My hands were so cold that after 10 minutes, they started to get numb and finally.. when the bus came, I had difficulty getting my smartrider out of my jacket because my fingers were just so numb I couldn't feel my smartrider.

When I got on the bus, I saw a school mate on the bus wearing the leavers jumper and the only thought in my head was, 'OH MY GOSH! It's 'wear your year 12 jersey day'!! I totally forgot about it and I was so sussed about it. So anyways, I rushed to my 2nd lecture of the day which ended up being so boring, I learnt NOTHING and it ended half an hour early. Just purr-fect!

So anyways, deciding that today just wasn't my day, I headed home.

Then, at Murdoch Station, I saw Sindhu board the bus. And you guys have probably never heard this name before but that's just Joyce and Joel's cousin which I guess is my cousin too. No joke! so anyways.. my face immediately went..

o__O

and the thoughts running through my brain was...(slow motion)

'OH-MY-GOSH. Should I say hi, she's staring at me, maybe i'll wave, but what if she doesn't wave back, that would be embarassing. I think I'll just look away. No-no, I did that a few weeks ago, I shouldn't be rude. we are 'cousins' after all. OH.. I' should stop thinking, thinking about everything is thinking about nothing'.

And yeah, before I could even finish thinking, she sat beside and I'm like...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hi.

So anyways, it wasn't that bad, I don't even know why I so nervous about seeing her - so silly. I got along with her pretty well on the bus, and when I finally ran out of things to talk to her about, I tried to tell her a joke and she seemed to know the answer because apparently she's already heard that joke from Joyce. So, that was the only awkward moment with her, when she correctly answered my joke. I was like '...' HAHAHA.

So anyways, I was contemplating on whether I should go to Livingston to grab some sweets to motivate myself to study and I wasn't too sure because the weather looked like it was just about to rain. So there I was, contemplating... then, Sindhu offered to accompany me to Livingston. So nice aye?

HAIII CANDIES. COME TO MAMA.



So anyways, we were walking home from Livingston and we were passing the CVC middle school car park when all of a sudden, I had this really strong feeling that me and Sindhu should cross the road instead of walking on people's lawn. I had this really heavy feeling in my chest and I felt myself slowly being pushed by someone to cross the road. That feeling was indescribable. So I told Sindhu 'I think we should cross the road', so we did.

A few seconds after we crossed the road, this 4 wheel drove past and I heard this loud sound. We both turned our heads and at first glance, I thought the 4 wheel drive just went over this cardboard because when it flew up, it looked like a cardboard (and it sounded like that) but then on second glance, we both realize it was a CAT. That noise, was the cat being ran over.



We saw the cat's tail go UP and then it lied sprawled on the road. It's hands were stretched out and it was still moving and shaking. It was so scary. We were stunned - shocked. Everyone just stared at the cat for like what seems like a while before people started to slowly approach the cat. This girl got out of her car and wanted to carry the cat from the road onto the path but as she approached the cat, she screamed 'EWW. The cat's eye is popping out'.

Can you imagine if me and Sindhu did not cross the road. If I didn't follow my instinct, we would have LITERALLY been RIGHT there. Like directly in front of where the cat was. Because of the way the cat was facing, we would have seen the cat's eyebal pop out of it's socket and honestly, we would have been haunted for life. No doubt about that. Thank goodness, we crossed the road.

The feeling I had in my chest was really an undescribable feeling.
Thank you to my guardian angel for watching over me.

So yeah, That was scary!

After staring at the cat for a few minutes, we decided to carry on with our plan which was for me to show her a really cool park with waterfall and swings. So yeah, we went there.. walked around. She absoutely loved it and then we started to head back to my house because it started drizzling.. Her sister didn't want to pick her up because she was watching a cooking show, so I walked her home in the drizzling rain. LOLOLOL.


So yeah, met Villa at their house and we chatted for about 5 minutes before Sindhu drove me home. So yeah. Had a nice time hanging out with her. Then came home, and got ready to catch the movie 'IP man 2' with Sunny. The movie was really good!! Definitely recommend it. I thought IP Man was good, but IP man 2 was way better.

http://sdaff.org/festival/2009/images/media/ip-man-alt.jpg

Yeah, yeah. I know it's wordy!
But I was trying to make this post really in-depth so that whatever I felt at that moment, I was trying to make my blog readers feel the same thing. Maybe, I failed. LOL. But, I tried.

Anyways, going to go bath and get ready for choir.


P.S: I got my P's.
So happy, I can drive around by myself now.