HACKED TEMPORAILY by Matt Poi

Posted by May on Sunday, May 23, 2010

HI GUYS! This is not May, this is Matthew Poi, May's twin brother (so I claim), yes i know, i didn't know may had a twin brother either. well apparently, I have taken over may's blog temporarily. (i have hacked into may's blog and now has control over her blog!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!)

Well...we are the REAL DIVAS OF JPYM (sorry joel, it was your time...SHOTDOWN!!!)
(pls don't kill us. jon told us to write this. take jon's life instead. SACRIFICE!)^

ANYWAYS.
I have never done a blog before or told anyone anything about my life. im like a ninja, ya'know. i'm there, but u don't notice me, i blend in with mah surroundings. for those who do not know me. this is some of me.

I am 17 (thats rights ladies, i'm legal)
I am left-handed.
I have more than 12 siblings (4 actual ones and an ungodly number of siblings on FB)
I have the best parents in the world.
I am not mean for those who know me.
I apparently am a ninja.
I have a lot of energy.
I am like a Pro in Chinese Opera!

Alot of people ask why May and I are twins because most of them do not know what is so common between the both of us...

Well, to answer your Question, here are a few things that make us both similar:

1. we are both left-handed (much like the owner of this blog.)
2. we are both really sensitive people
(only that one of us can take criticism more than the other.)
3. we both share the same thoughts and views (may likes bruce, I like being bruce)
4. we both can eat heaps of instant noodles!!!(and we both get into alot of trouble because of it.)
5. we both over-react and overthink alot. (Like...alot)
6. we both Love God (A-men)
7. we both love hanging around each other.
8. we Love JPYM..alot.
9. we both live in CV. (CV stands for common vicinity)
10. we are TWINS.

well those are just some things about me and some common things i share with May.

I have never done this before and for those who do not appreciate such perfect entries such as this. I will not be doing this again so I am doing you a Favour because I'm a nice guy...

ANYWAYS
catch you guys later.

M.P...