Dedicated to daddy-long-legs

Posted by May on Monday, May 31, 2010

So, I don't usually give people a lot of access to people with my blog but as you can see, I have started to give a few people exceptions to write on my blog. Anyways, this blog post is specially dedicated to...

JRFierze


I wouldn't say I'm only dedicating this blog post to him now because he wrote some nice things on my blog though what he said on my blog really was sweet and made me go 'awwwwww', *wipes tear off* But I guess now would be a good time to do a blog post about him because I honestly do owe him a genuine blog post for all the help and advices he has given me.

Well, firstly.. he has really helped me a lot over the past few months through my ups & downs and just my life problems in general. He was always there for me when I needed someone to talk to. And it's no surprise to most people that when I first met him, I really didn't even bother trying to be friends with him because of the age gap and also because of the fact that we really had nothing in common. But then again, last year.. I was a totally different person from this year (And, I had other reasons too for not wanting to be his friend, LOL!!)

But anyways, unless you are someone special, I guess you will never hear me admit this in real life but he really has portrayed a big brotherly figure to me, but honestly it's not just me but a lot of other JPYM'ers too and they might not realize it - but if they actually think about it, the co-leaders of JPYM sometimes act like our older siblings. And whether anyone actually realizes this or not, is a whole different story. But he has - for me anyways.

JPYM's Momo Queen and Daddy-long-legs
(I need to stop laughing at my own lame jokes!!)

Besides being a brotherly figure, he can sometimes be a bully. Y'know those stories where those older brothers bully their sister and pull their ponytails? Yeah, he's mean to me like that - like he has a GRUDGE against me. Over the past few weeks, he has already threatened me numerous times and carried me once and tried putting me into the toilet bowl even if it means him walking into the girl's bathroom. He has carried me and put me head first into the swimming pool and made me beg for my life. Totally mean and immature right? I reckon. He should be the one saving me and saying, I LOVE YOU, I GOT YOUR BACK!

And of course there are times I get SO annoyed with him for various reasons and I just want to wrap my hands around his neck and strangle him but, I annoy him too so I guess, it's kinda a win-win situation for both of us.

Recently, he has developed a habit of waiting for me to leave my facebook on and just updating my status for me, posting silly things and just embarrassing me in particular. Though, he really needs to stop this bad habit of being a facebook status-raper! So, any past silly status updates over the past few days were posted up from him. (Feel free to go on facebook & send him hate mails!!)

P.S: Dude, I don't need YOUUU to help me update my status. I will update it myself - GOSH. He's such a busybody sometimes don't you guys reckon?

So anyways, what can I tell YOU blog readers about Joel Anthony aka Joel Rodrick Fierze/JRFierze/Diva/JL/Bee and many other silly names that he calls himself...

Well, let's just say, first impression of him really is not the best impression of him. I'm sorry to say - but then again, this whole blog post is purely from my point of view. It's only when you really get to know him that you get the best impression of him. He tends to look and act intimidating when you just get to know him but if you get a chance to have a one-to-one conversation with him, you might see that there is a 'nice' side to him after all. Mostly - maybe - kinda. I wouldn't place my bet on it though. Neh, funny stuff aside, if you make a decent effort to get to know him, he WILL put in the same effort back to get to know you. Friendship is and always will be a two-way street.

And yeah, he's also the co-leader of JPYM for those that don't already know. Though during JPYM, he is a totally different person - though that's for me to know, and for you guys to find out.

So anyways, here are just some things that I have observed from my point of view of hanging around him. Joel is shy, sensitive and quiet by nature, but once you get to know him, gosh - the 'diva-ness' just won't stop. It's never ending and sometimes, it drives you insane!! Jokes, doesn't really bother me hey. Anyhoo, he is really fun to hang around with even though there is a 4 year age gap. But still, it doesn't mean the friendship won't work. I guess, I just have to put in more of an effort in the friendship, that's all. But God definitely played a part in it too. Though, even till this day, I am still trying to figure out some things about him that sometimes really annoy me. But what's the fun if I know everything about him right?

Anyhoo, I really am just procrastinating here....

So I guess I am just going to end it with..

He really is a friend worth keeping.

There, I said it. LOLOLOL.
don't make me say it in real life.

P.S: Shoutout to ALL the core JPYM'ers out there, I love you guys!!

Rock on'