What happened yesterday?

Posted by May on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What happened yesterday?

It was about the unexpected car ride around the church car park with Tiffany driving while sitting on top of Abby's lap, Yohaan sitting in the passenger seat with Matt on top of his lap and Me, Joel and Joyce sitting at the back seat.

It was hanging out at the church carpark, blasting Joel's music to a 'reasonable' volume, chatting about anything that came to mind. For me, it was just being surrounded by people I felt comfortable around that made everything fun.

It was stealing Joel's toy snake from the back of his car, sneaking it into Yohaan's car and screaming at Yohaan to drive off before he noticed - WHICH he did!

It was Joel and Joyce realizing that I still had his toy snake that led to a mini game of car chasey in the church car park. Which made me wonder... what was a toy snake doing in the back of a 21 year old's car. HAHAHAHAHA.

It was about Abby hiding Joel's wallet while we were in his car and totally forgetting that she still had it when we left. It was seeing Abby's reaction when she saw Joel's wallet in her bag, It was a you-got-to-be-beside-abby-moment to see her face - PRICELESS. But, thankfully, we manage to pass it to him before he left in the other direction or we would have had to make an unexpected visit to his house.

It was about getting Macdonald's FAMILY meal and having supper at Tiffy's house.

It was the phone call with Joyce and Joel that led to everyone passing the phone around to each other so they could take turns talking to the Anthony's.

It was being told that if I did not return the snake, I could have borrowed it for a few nights that led me to chuck a hissy fit while on the phone with Joyce and hoping I could rewind the time so I could take the snake home.

It was about talking to Abby, Yohaan, Tiffy about anything and everything from who snores at night to who grind their teeth at night. It was about our reminiscing our childhood hand games and watching Yohaan burn his leg and arm hair. It was about Abby pulling one long strand of hair out so she could watch how fast her hair took to burn. It was about Abby trying to listen to the gas from Yohaan's lighter and Yohaan scaring her in the midst of it. Abby's face: PRICELESS.

It was me telling them the sound I made when I stretch in the morning which led to watching Abby and Tiffy falling from the sofa on to the floor laughing uncontrollably.

It was bending down to read something on Tiffy's fridge before I went home and being ass-slapped by Abby, Yohaan & Tiffy in a row if I'm not wrong, who were walking past. I guess it was their way of saying, 'bye'. HAHA. I guess it could be the new 'I love you, I got your back'. LOL. (Private Joke)

It was returning home from Tiffy's house at 2a.m in the morning because Tiffy had work tomorow and needed to sleep only to log on MSN and see Tiffy start an MSN conversation with me even though she claim she had to sleep. LOLOL

A simple night.. with an awesome company!