Stressed. Stressed. STRESSED.

Posted by May on Sunday, April 18, 2010

I just looked through my diary and checked all my schedules of upcoming events over the next few weeks. All I can say is, I am going to be so busy and stressed out over the next 3 weeks. In fact, if I look at the bigger picture, I might be very busy and stressed out for the next 2 months until all my assignments and exams are over.

The only thing going through my head right now is my weekly university timetable, due dates for assignment that ALL seems to clash at the same time, cell-group fortnightly meeting, design commitee, planning of formation games, upcoming birthday parties, youth, hang out (I need a break) and study group (with tiffy). It's getting so monotonous and all this is just a little too much for me. To be honest, I don't want to scarifice any of them but I know I'm going to have to give & take.

I'm not doing anything right now not because I have nothing to do, but because I just found out.. I have too much to do. And, I no longer know where to start.

The pressure, mounting pile of assignemnts just there waiting for me...
it's overwhelming.