I *love* them

Posted by May on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I don't like sharing my feelings about this kind of thing but...

I decided that if I was to re-read my blog in a few years time, I would most likely go past this blog post and I would love to reminisce and remind myself how fortunate I am to have these people in my life. Of course in a few years time, plenty of things could have changed. But memories will always stay the same.





I love them a lot.
They are like family to me.
& most of them have left footprints on my heart.
:')

I meant, every single word I just said.
from the bottom of my heart~

Of course, looking back now, I have actually change a lot as a person because of them. I have learnt a lot from them, both good and bad. And, even though this coming July is going to be any 'normal' July for everyone, the 3rd week of that July is going to be extremely special for me. *marks that on the calendar*

Because, it would be my one year in JPYM...
And, because it's the smallest things that means the most.

If you see a really LOUD and noisy asian group, with usually one tall caucasian that stands out from the rest of the black hair. Or, you see people linking arms or people giving each other hugs and out of no where you hear someone shout 'MOSH' or 'GROUP HUG' and you see a whole group immediately go NINJA and turn their heads towards whoever shout it and then everyone running towards that person and joinning the group hug, then you will know, that is JPYM!

This post is specially dedicated to the FUTURE MAY!