Valentine’s Day

Posted by May on Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

Hey guys! I hope you guys had an awesome day today regardless of whether you had a date or not. Mm, anyways.. I’m quite tired from today so I shall just show you guys my oh-so-awesome gift.

The following presents are from Joe, my valentine’s date.

IMG_0060 IMG_0061

  IMG_0063IMG_0064IMG_0066

  IMG_0068

IMG_0069 IMG_0070

At the back of this bracelet has actually been engraved. Sweet, hey?!

So yep! Thank you Joe, my valentine's date of 2010 for the awesome gifts.

~~

After the beach, we went harbour town to meet up with Kyle and Reyna.

We did walk around a little and.. I even scored a small valentine’s gift from them.
WOOOOO!! Thank you!! –hearts-

 IMG_0071IMG_0074

So yeah and this blog post wouldn’t be completed without a picture of all my gifts.

 IMG_0076

--

First day of university starts tomorrow…

Who knows what tomorrow might be like.. worst case scenario, some postgraduate student might grab me by the collar of my shirt, dangle me in the air, demand my lunch money then threaten to leave me hanging on a tree if I don’t join their guild.

Just kidding.
Tomorrow will be an awesome day.
I hope so!