I survived my first day in university!

Posted by May on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So, yesterday was my first day of university and I survived it. A few people did ask me on MSN whether some postgraduate student grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, dangle me in the air, demand my lunch money then threaten to leave me hanging off a tree if I don't join their guild. No, no one did that. I also got a text message during one of my breaks asking if I was hanging off a tree. Ha-ha, NO. But glad to know some of my friends has a good sense of humour like ME.

Anyways, I'm so glad that Monday's over. Every Monday night, I have to stay for graveyard shift and, it really is not the least bit fun. When I finished my last tutorial class at 8.30p.m, the university was pretty much..DESERTED! Kinda like a ghost town.

So anyways, my free break day comes right after my hell day which is a perfect timing! I have the whole of today to twiddle my thumb, wiggle my legs, dream about hot guys.. nah, it's not going to be like that. I'm going to have to start studying today, at least a little. I've got homework and they don't look easy. But it's better to complete this homework first because, doing a joint degree.. I think it's going to be hectic. *shakes fist* HECTIC, I tel you! HECTIC.

So, right now.. my e-mail is swarmed with guild invitations either for mass, bible study or just to hang out and this is all because, I decided to sign up for some christian/catholic guild during the O'day for the fun of it. I didn't think they would be so efficient in sending out e-mails but the amount of e-mail in my inbox proves me wrong. So yeah. That's what happens when you give out your e-mail like when your a celebrity giving out autographs. You get swarmed! Lesson, learnt.

Anyways, I think Murdoch might not be THAT bad after all. I'm so judgemental, I deserves a spanking since I'm always telling myself others not to judge the surroudings or the people.. but actually I judge them too. I'm such a judgemental freak and judgemental freak sucks. So, yeah. I know where I stand. LOLOL. Sorry Murdoch'ians out there! Real sorry for judging your university.

Anyways, enough of the ranting. Now, time to study!
*puts on nerd glasses*