Friendships

Posted by May on Friday, February 26, 2010

There is no point trying so hard to fix a friendship back to the way it once was when we both know that we are obviously on different wavelengths. During the period of time that we both drifted away from each other, we both became closer to other friends and soon, we were replacing each other subconsciously. And sure, both of us might not have wanted this to happen.. but there is no use regretting it now. Sure, you might be the one that I use to confide things too but the people I confide in and trust now, are completely different. When we drifted apart, my friendships with others has blossomed. We both probably saw it coming, it was inevitable.



Besides people informing me that my close friends have changed drastically over a short period of 6 months, I could kinda see the change for myself. The friends that I'm close with right now in this point of my life, may not be the same in days, weeks, months and probably even years from now. But if we both kept in mind the friendship we both once treasured then we will both agree that the friendship we had was never about the destination but it was the journey that we shared together that was the most important.

So, maybe it's time we both let go~



So everyone that I have drifted away from in the past 6 months.
(You guys know who you are!)

If we become close friends again, one day.. GREAT!
but if we don't, you gotta remember I'll always love you.
always have, always will!