Garbo (Sherlock Holmes)

Posted by May on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why, hello lovelies! Well today, I got to spend some quality time with Brown M&M aka Indian (Joyce) and J-low (Jojo) at Garbo (Garden City) without the boys. As far as I can remember, since school ended about 2 months ago, I have not hanged out in an all girl's group for a long time. Usually, I'm the only girl or one of the only girl so today, it was nice to finally have a change.

Our main plan for the outing was to watch Sherlock Holmes so we did exactly that! We watched Sherlock Holmes. Honestly, I did not enjoy the movie as much as I wish I did. I wished I would have enjoyed watching Sherlock Holmes as much as I enjoyed Avatar but that was not the case. I don't fall asleep in movies but this time, I fell  asleep while watching Sherlock Holmes or should I say, attempted to watch it while dozing off every now and then.

The beginning of the movie in my opinion was quite boring and I had no idea what the hell was going on in the movie. I was literally clueless and left baffled for about 45 minutes of the movie and even manage to start little debates with my brain about the fact that I was a mentally challenged teenager.

I mean, look at it this way.. everyone that watched Sherlock Holmes said it was a good movie so there I was in the theatre watching Sherlock Holmes wondering what the hell the show was going on about. I was left clueless trying to piece together the pieces of the puzzle but to no avail. So, It was normal for me to be left there wondering if I was mentally challenged. I mean, it's normal right? Right? Right.

I guess I only started to really enjoy the movie at the ending when Sherlock Holmes showed his full potential of a genius by solving the puzzle. Oh, my favourite part of the movie was also when it ended. I was like FINALLY!! *phew* -wipes sweat off-

In my opinion, watching Sherlock Holmes was like attending school.
It was quite a strenuous work out for my brain. (Kidding!)

So anyways, here’s pictures from our outing!

 IMG_0232
This smart girl got a ring stuck in her finger! Took a while to get it off!
In my mind, I had an evil laugh like Mr Burn.. *EXCELLENT*

If you think I’m mean, you obviously don’t know that Joyce is a bully!
She always has something against me..but, I love her.

IMG_0230IMG_0233

IMG_0239IMG_0241

IMG_0246IMG_0245

IMG_0249 IMG_0250 IMG_0251 

 IMG_0235 IMG_0236

 IMG_0237 IMG_0248

IMG_0255

So yeah. I guess, this pretty much sums up my lovely outing!

~ PEACE OUT